Even when we try our best to plan for everything, life sometimes throws us a curveball. Maybe you need to change locations for a career opportunity or to accommodate a growing family. Or perhaps your most recent fix and flip was a bit more than you bargained for. Regardless of whether it’s a primary residence or an investment property, it’s useful to know when and how to sell a house that needs repairs.
- Patch holes and cracks in walls and ceilings
- Fix all broken appliances and HVAC systems
- Repair leaky faucets
- Replace worn or stained carpeting
- Repaint dark or marred walls with neutral paint (not white)
- Replace broken window glass
- Repair the roof
- Change out any dated light fixtures/ceiling fans
- Replace old drapes and window coverings
- Fix code violations
If you want to make a few minor fixes and don’t have the cash for it, consider filling out our pre-approval form to learn about what kinds of financing Brass Financial Group can provide.
Brass Financial Group
If you have questions, contact us or give us a call at 609-800-FUND and one of our loan officers can help.